MidCoast Road Rally: October 16

Now in its 5th year—the MidCoast Road Rally is Road Rally Charities’ signature event.

Moderator: Surbski

Surbski
Year: 2006
Make: Lotus
Model: Elise
Colour: Black Cup

MidCoast Road Rally: October 16

Unread post by Surbski » Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:57 pm

Yes... you CAN get another rally in this year!!!

We're celebrating our 5th Year anniversary. This is a TSD rally that rummages throughout Central Iowa--usually covering about 250 miles. We have a party in the morning, a great lunch, and a party in the evening. We do awards, both for the competitive part of the rally as well as the fun part of the rally. We highly encourage costumes--and creativity is highly awarded. And most importantly, all proceeds go to charity.

I could tell you more about who we are--that we include exotics, classics, sports, tuners, and whatever you LOVE to drive. But I'll let the numbers do the talking: Year 1: 24 teams, Year 2: 44 teams, Year 3: 85 teams, and Year 4 143 teams. We'll bust through 150 teams pretty easily, and we're hoping for 200.

So not only is it an fantastic competition, but you're doing it WITH OVER 300 PEOPLE!!! Get ready, and make your plans to come out to Iowa that weekend. Go to www.roadrallycharities.com to sign up for our email. For a measly $100 entry fee, you may as well get signed up now!

Ryan Surber @ Road Rally Charities
515-556-8785

Mike
Site Admin
Site Admin
Last_Name: Schlee
Year: 2010
Make: Subaru
Model: Impreza WRX Limited
Colour: World Rally Blue
Horsepower: 265
Torque: 244
Modifications: A Mildly Louder Exhaust, Rear Swaybar, flaps to keep down the snow and HIDs
Quarter_Mile: 13.5 @ 103MPH
Grip: 0.87g

Re: MidCoast Road Rally: October 16

Unread post by Mike » Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:56 pm

Sounds great man. Once I get access to the control panel, I'll add this rally to the rallies section
If you are not having fun, you are doing it wrong

TeamBMW
V-Twin - 85HP
V-Twin - 85HP
Year: 2007
Make: BMW
Model: M6
Colour: Black
Horsepower: 500
Torque: 363

Re: MidCoast Road Rally: October 16

Unread post by TeamBMW » Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:53 pm