Fundraising Tips

Question and Answers to questions regarding the BSR.
gbeck
2 Cylinder 2 Stroke - 40HP
Last_Name: Beck
Year: 2006
Make: Ford
Model: Mustang
Colour: Legend Lime
Horsepower: 0
Torque: 0
Modifications: SCT Tune, JLT Intake, BBK Headers, 4.10s, Eibach Springs, BMR Panhard Bar, Pro 5.0 Shifter, BBK Underdrive, Dynamat, Corsa Touring Muffler, Hushpower 2, Nitto Invo
Quarter_Mile: 13.8 @ 101

Fundraising Tips

Unread post by gbeck » Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:52 am

I've been using business cards to help spread the word about the rallies and the charities. I put together a design for mine on Vista Print and thought I'd share it for others to use.

There is a promo code "BESTDEALS" for Black Friday shoppers starting today. After you order you might be asked to double your quantity for 50% off.

If you order you will probably want to change the back side of the card ... unless you want to help Team Limer's fundraising! :wink:

http://www.vistaprint.com/vp/gateway.as ... 9c651e581c

Team Limer

Mulder
I Cylinder 2 Stroke - 5HP
I Cylinder 2 Stroke - 5HP
Year: 2015
Make: Subaru
Model: STI
Colour: White
Horsepower: 305
Torque: 290
Modifications: The only mod a Subie needs: mudflaps.

Re: Fundraising Tips

Unread post by Mulder » Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:21 pm

Do you hand these out to friends and family or primarily strangers and businesses? Maybe both?
-Mulder
Team RALLYME
2015 STI

gbeck
Last_Name: Beck
Year: 2006
Make: Ford
Model: Mustang
Colour: Legend Lime
Horsepower: 0
Torque: 0
Modifications: SCT Tune, JLT Intake, BBK Headers, 4.10s, Eibach Springs, BMR Panhard Bar, Pro 5.0 Shifter, BBK Underdrive, Dynamat, Corsa Touring Muffler, Hushpower 2, Nitto Invo
Quarter_Mile: 13.8 @ 101

Re: Fundraising Tips

Unread post by gbeck » Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:02 am

Mulder wrote:Do you hand these out to friends and family or primarily strangers and businesses? Maybe both?
All that and more. I go a little nutty with it sometimes. Just ask my friends!

Any time the subject comes up I try to leave a card. Family, friends, neighbors and coworkers for sure. At car shows I leave some on my car for people to take. Sometimes I'll show up early at a car show and ask the attendants to put them in the goodie bags. Anytime I'm asked about my car, the decals, or the rally I hand them a card. Often when I do business with someone I talk about the rally and leave them a card. At the hardware store, grocery store, the cleaners ... wherever.

For me, this helps to put some enthusiasm into the fundraising.

Team Limer