Looking for a co-driver

The Gimmick Road Rally of the Southwestern and Midwestern US States!

Moderator: deanslist.us

OriginalDBRChampion
I Cylinder 2 Stroke - 5HP
I Cylinder 2 Stroke - 5HP
Year: 1983
Make: Porsche
Model: 928S
Colour: Red
Horsepower: 232
Torque: 200

Looking for a co-driver

Unread postby OriginalDBRChampion » Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:22 am

Hey guys, I know this is very short notice, but it seems all of my co-driver potentials are unable to make the rally this year. As some of you know my real co-driver is still stuck in Afghanistan for another couple of months.

I'm looking for someone to come be my co-driver, entry fees are already taken care of, and I'm going to rent a car for the rally due to some issues with the cars. All I ask is that you help me out with fuel costs if you can. If anyone is interested in joining me, you can either meet me in Phoenix where I am and ride to El Paso with me, then return to Phoenix with me after the rally, or just meet me in El Paso. I can pick you up from the airport in either city if necessary, if you meet me in Phoenix you need to be here no later than the morning of August 12th, if we meet in El Paso you need to be there before 6pm on the 12th so we can make it for check-in and safety brief for the rally.

Only requirement to be my co-driver is a great attitude, party poopers need not apply.

If you are interested PM me, or e-mail me @ USArmy_Medic@yahoo.com.
Any and all questions welcome

Return to “Dustball Rally”