V-Twin - 85HP
V-Twin - 85HP
Year: 2010
Make: Ford
Model: Mustang
Colour: Black
Horsepower: 315
Torque: 0
Modifications: Steeda CAI, Steeda Underdrive Pulleys, Moroso Coolant Expansion Tank, Moroso Power Steering tank, Bama Tunes, Pypes Shorty Headers, O/R X-Pipe, Pype-Bomb exhaust, Foose Legend SS Stealth Wheels, Nitto Extreme NT555 Tires, Cervini's Ram Air Hood, Boss/CS Valance
Quarter_Mile: tbd
Grip: tbd

Rally in Florida?

Unread post by BTR-75 » Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:48 am

I've been toying with the idea of organizing some kind of Florida rally but I need some input and what better place than here right? Again, toying with the idea and if it were to become a reality it wouldn't be for at least a year or two and wouldn't compete with RNA events.

Would you participate in a Florida rally that did one of the following, if yes which option?

1. A 4-5 day rally starting on a Saturday/Sunday, visiting some of the major spots in Florida (Panama CIty, Gainesville, Tampa, Fort Lauderdale, Cocoa Beach, Orlando, Daytona Beach).

2. A family friendly rally that goes to less spots but has built-in breaks for days at places like Busch Gardens, Disney World, Sea World, Universal Studios, Kennedy Space Center, Daytona and/or Cocoa Beach.

3. Choose your own version and share your ideas.

Bonus question: Are tracks/drag strips a must for you to go on a rally?
There are a ton of tracks here in Florida, lining up time on any of them might be a chore or just not possible.
"Remember, in the end, nobody wins unless everybody wins." ~ Bruce Springsteen